BI & Data Analyst
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
What you'll do 🏡💻
In this role you’ll take ownership of Power BI, developing and maintaining dashboards, along with developing one source of truth with quality data. You’ll own access control, distribution and training in the use and adoption of Power BI. You’ll identify opportunities for business improvements and optimisation, sparring with stakeholders across all areas of the business. You’ll be up to speed in new BI trends and be ahead of the curve in implementing them.
Your strengths 💪
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in an international organisation, with exposure to multiple business functions (Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience analysing both financial and operational data, presenting findings to management
- You must have super Power BI skills, including building data models, measures and dynamic and interactive reports + strong Excel (Pivots & V-lookups as minimum)
- Overall good knowledge of other Microsoft applications
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Experience in a SaaS business
- Experience with either Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics
- Additional language skills (Nordic languages a big plus)
This role is ideally to be based in our Norwegian Head Office, Fredrik Selmers vei 3, 0663 Oslo. The expectation is for 2-3 days/week in the office ideally.
However, we can consider this role to be based in our London, Stockholm or Copenhagen offices too.
Who are you? 👀
You’re a genuine team player, autonomous and service minded. You can adapt easily to the task at hand and have an innate curiosity to learn new things. You’re not afraid to take initiative and approach everything you do with a results-oriented, systematic and structured mindset.
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
Equality and Diversity 🌍
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.