Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
What you'll do 🏡💻
In this role you’ll be a key contributor to the monthly management report, including performance follow up with cost-centre owners. You’ll be part of the budgeting & forecasting process, collecting data to challenge and refine budgets. You’ll be expected to be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to business and financial controlling insights across the business, as well as driving recommendations to implement continuous improvement for reporting and processes. You’ll have a keen eye for cost optimisation and profitability improvement and participate in M+A activities and integrations.
The must haves 💪
- A background in Business/Accounting/Economics
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, in a business controlling function
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyze financial data (operational and strategic), consolidate and present the financial insights to management.
- Flexible and able to follow up different projects in parallel.
- Strong Excel skills, a good knowledge of other Microsoft applications
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Experience in Power BI
- Exposure to an international environment
- Additional language skills (Nordic languages a big plus)
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
Equality and Diversity 🌍
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.