Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
Who You Are 👀
You’ll be proactive and solution-oriented, and not afraid to shake things up. Excellent communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to close deals, either through pure new business generation or upselling/cross-selling.
You should have good time management skills, be comfortable running your own processes and excel at the following:
- Building and nurturing relationships with customers or creating business opportunities from scratch
- Initiating and leading activities that contribute to goal achievement for growth and profitability in the portfolio
- Conducting activities such as demos and presentations
- Performance and budget responsibility for your own portfolio
- High self-motivation and being able to implement a structured way of working
- Thoroughly understand the customer’s needs, business, and processes
- Working under pressure and to deadlines
- Interacting with clients and customers both internally and externally
Your Strengths 💪
- Technological understanding and competence in the field of cloud-based services
- Experience in tech sales
- Background in solution sales/account management
- Fluent in both Danish and English
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture