Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
Who You Are 👀
As a Content Manager, you will use your experience in the technology and or customer service sector to create and execute on a comprehensive UK content strategy that spans the full marketing lifecycle. You will be a true storyteller, creating engaging thought-leadership content relevant to our mission; to enable brands to deliver exceptional experiences for their clients by combining technology and people to create lifelong relationships.
You will work both solo and collaboratively with Puzzel’s global marketing team to create compelling content for campaigns that range from social, to advertising, web, events, and anything else we haven’t dreamed up yet.
The must haves 💪
Working within a small team, you’ll be a true team player that takes pride in their company and their work. You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment and are motivated by customer success. We’re looking for enthusiasm, individuality, and professionalism. Puzzel is proud of its culture, and you’ll want to help live those values.
- Be a great storyteller and passionate about content creation for different personas and verticals.
- Have a kean eye for detail and emplacable writing skills… so much so that this sentence would have really annoyed you.
- You will be Puzzel’s guardian of editorial standards and editorial compliance.
- Be highly organised, ensuring that our channels deliver a regular flow and mix of high-quality content.
- Understand the importance of feedback and metrics to bring insight to our content creation.
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary and bonus
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture