Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
The ideal candidate will bring proven technical and post sales skills in a solution-sale based B2B tech market, ideally the contact centre or a related vertical. As importantly, they will be ‘customer facing’ – able to present with gravitas complex technical solutions, join the dots between technology and the business benefit, manage customer expectations and establish technical credibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and document solutions on customer projects.
- Act as technical authority on customer projects
- Be the secondary customer contact during said deliveries, managing expectations and owing the overall delivery plan, including dependencies, assumptions, timelines, risks.
- Be accountable for the technical design from start to finish on a project.
- Perform detailed implementation of solutions with the customer.
- Ensure a timely delivery with the right quality.
- Handing over implementations to support. This is the formal handover of the project.
- Keep sales team and management updated proactively on progress of all projects.
- Proactive customer engagement and ensures timely execution of projects.
- Keep a project plan – tasks, timings, assumptions, dependencies, risks etc. and actively manage stakeholders to deliver.
- Promote best practice implementation of CC solutions.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Need to have:
- Higher education / Degree in economics and / or technical subjects
- Previous professional experience gained in Contact Centre, Telecom, Cloud Provider, UC or programming / integrations environment.
- Confident at presenting and engaging with customers, and working across internal and external service users or in an educational setting
- Comfortable with assisting engagements at detailed technical level
- Be able to understand the market environment, technology, roadmap, business challenges faced by customers.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge of basic telephony (SIP/VoIP) routing, SIP trunking, SBCs Capability
- Knowledge and exposure to the following technologies; IVR, CTI, WFO, Voice Recognition and CRM
- Puzzel is an international company and we conduct all internal communications in English.
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary and bonus
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture