Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria, Netherlands and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~250 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
What's the role? 🤷
You will provide high level technical support to the Puzzel's sales team and customers. As well as being responsible for architecting the right solution (specifying the solution design and verifying that considered integrations are achievable), the Sales Engineer will be the main source of knowledge and guidance on the existing and evolving Puzzel solution, offering technical expertise to the company’s customers.
What you'll do 👀
- Demonstrate the entire Puzzel platform and correlating partner products with style, proficiency whilst also demonstrating knowledge in customer meetings
- Create HLD / LLD and Solution Design Documents (SDD) that meet all aspects of customer requirement, allowing successful sing off and implementation
- Provide key pre-sales technical and solution support to the sales team and take full ownership of the design of optimal / desired solutions
- Support the sales team with tech information, insight, advice, demonstration, solution architecting, best practice, innovative ideas etc. during the pre-sales phase to ensure the creation of a winning solution for the opportunity that gains mindshare and credibility
- Build and maintain strong cross-cultural relations internally, with colleagues in HQ (Oslo) and internationally.
- Be the single point of contact for the sales teams, providing guidance and information on Puzzel products and solutions, including a good awareness of roadmap developments.
- Input SE market-validated feedback and guidance into the product function Lead technical responses to RFI’s, tenders etc.
- Build strong internal relations across Puzzel departments – with Products, Operations, Delivery and other key departments
- Champion solutions that deliver customer requirements and offer future-proof platforms.
- Promote best practice implementation of CC solutions Demonstrate pre-sales insight and competitor analysis
The must haves 💪
- Confident and adept at presenting and engaging with customers and stakeholders
- Know how to support sales engagements.
- Passion for technical understanding of the product areas
- Comfortable with assisting engagements on a technical level
- Ability to maintain a high level of relevant technical knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Previous professional experience gained in Contact Centre, Telecom, Cloud Provider or programming / integrations environment.
- Experience with Enterprise Voice, Contact Centre or Unified Communications platform
- Technical knowledge of basic telephony (SIP/VoIP) routing, SIP trunking, SBCs Capability
- Full technical knowledge and exposure to the following technologies; IVR, CTI, WFO, Voice Recognition and CRM
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary and bonus
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture