Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (‘CCaaS’) with the flexibility and scalability to support smaller enterprises and global corporations. With headquarters in Oslo, Norway and offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Bulgaria, we have over 20 years of pure cloud experience. We deliver a complete customer service platform with a proven track record. Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year.
When joining our team at Puzzel you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of how companies engage with their customers to provide the best customer experience possible. Our team of Puzzelers are at the heart of everything we do. Success comes from our employees and we have built our culture around our four values and encourage Puzzelers to be inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered.
With €40m in revenue FY2020 and growing 25% year on year, and currently at circa 200 employees, Puzzel is only going from strength to strength. Our investors, Marlin Equity, have already supported two acquisitions of UK based technology leaders by Puzzel to enable us to offer a competitive solution and work with us to ask the question: What next?!
Find out more via www.puzzel.com
The ideal candidate will bring proven technical and post sales skills in a solution-sale based B2B tech market, ideally the contact centre or a related vertical. As importantly, they will be ‘customer facing’ – able to present with gravitas complex technical solutions, join the dots between technology and the business benefit, manage customer expectations and establish technical credibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and document solutions on customer projects.
- Act as technical authority on customer projects
- Be the secondary customer contact during said deliveries, managing expectations and owing the overall delivery plan, including dependencies, assumptions, timelines, risks.
- Be accountable for the technical design from start to finish on a project.
Perform detailed implementation of solutions with the customer.
Ensure a timely delivery with the right quality.
Handing over implementations to support. This is the formal handover of the project.
Keep sales team and management updated proactively on progress of all projects.
Proactive customer engagement and ensures timely execution of projects.
Keep a project plan – tasks, timings, assumptions, dependencies, risks etc. and actively manage stakeholders to deliver.
Promote best practice implementation of CC solutions.
Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Need to have:
- Higher education / Degree in economics and / or technical subjects
- Previous professional experience gained in Contact Centre, Telecom, Cloud Provider, UC or programming / integrations environment.
- Confident at presenting and engaging with customers, and working across internal and external service users or in an educational setting
- Comfortable with assisting engagements at detailed technical level
- Be able to understand the market environment, technology, roadmap, business challenges faced by customers.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge of basic telephony (SIP/VoIP) routing, SIP trunking, SBCs Capability
- Knowledge and exposure to the following technologies; IVR, CTI, WFO, Voice Recognition and CRM
- You need to be proficient in a Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish) and English as this role will work with the Nordic market in focus as well as the international market.
- Puzzel is an international company and we conduct all internal communications in English.