Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023. We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (‘CCaaS’) with the flexibility and scalability to support smaller enterprises and global corporations.
With headquarters in Oslo, Norway and offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Bulgaria, we have over 20 years of pure cloud experience. We deliver a complete customer service platform with a proven track record. Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year.
When joining our team at Puzzel you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of how companies engage with their customers to provide the best customer experience possible.
Our team of Puzzelers are at the heart of everything we do. Success comes from our employees and we have built our culture around our four values and encourage Puzzelers to be inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We share information and ideas openly and with confidence and are direct and honest with each other. We work hard and enjoy what we do while constantly evolving to remain up to date with current thinking and innovation. We are passionate about being responsive to both our diverse customers and employees. All of this combined means we can achieve the ultimate goal: an inspired workplace with the culture and values to match.
We offer you an environment where you are able to perform to the best of your ability and where you continuously see your abilities expand.
Find out more at www.puzzel.com
We are looking for Network Manager to join our team.
- Daily operation of existing network infrastructure
- Ensure good routines and procedures for operation and maintenance, ensuring high uptime
- Maintain and develop Network architecture
- Participation in relevant projects, cross-functional teams
Proven track record and solid knowledge within:
- Cisco, Juniper, Datacenter, switches, CPE, CCNP
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Routing protocols, BGP, OSPF, Qos, FW and MPLS
- Language: English
- Operation, maintenance and development of technical installations onsite as well as cloud-based like Azure Vnet /Vwan/Vhub services.
- Network design/architect competence.
- Knowledge of Telco/Carrier market
- Cloudbased services
- Cisco competence (Network/IP)
We appreciate those who are assertive, proactive, hungry for learning. You are able to work structured and purposeful while you're self-conscious. It is important that the ability to implement, document and exit tasks. To fit well into our organization, we wish that you are reliable, flexible and service-minded. You have a sharp technical head and a solid business understanding. Some travel to our other locations can occur.
- An opportunity to influence and shape your own position in a company with big plans ahead
- Pleasant working environment and colleagues with extensive experience and technical expertise
- Professional challenges and great professional and personal development
- Attractive employee benefits and solid pension plan
- We have an environment that is characterized by freedom and confidence to the individual employee