We’re looking for a driven, results-oriented and highly motivated Sales Executive with a flair for understanding exactly what the customer needs. You’ll have experience in following a weekly sales cadence, bringing a focus on pipeline generation and deal execution. If you thrive on action then this might just be the role for you.
Working as part of a growing team that helps delivers connected experiences in a future-proofed, easy-to-use solution for our clients, you will be responsible for developing relationships with existing customers, and creating new business opportunities.
This role is all about the business' journey as it grows to exciting new heights 📈
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, and our ambition is to be a clear European leader by 2023 🚀
We are playing in customer experience (CX) with a focus on omni-channel customer service platform (the category is called ‘CCaaS’ or ‘Contact-center-as-a-Service’) with the flexibility and scalability to support local enterprises and global corporations, manage their customer interactions and support their busy teams.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Bulgaria and The Philippines, we are a diverse group of go getters with over 20 years of pure cloud experience.
We work hard and we play hard, making sure we constantly evolve to stay ahead of the curve. We have an annual kick-off party to celebrate our successes and plan for the year ahead and pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Puzzel was recognised as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 and were ranked in the top three European CcaaS providers for 2020 by Frost & Sullivan.
Key Data Points
- €40m in revenue FY2020 growing 25% YoY
- Currently ~200 employees
- Used by more than 1000 businesses across 40 countries
Who You Are 👀
You’ll be proactive and solution-oriented, and not afraid to shake things up. Excellent communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to close deals and a great desire to succeed. You should have good time management skills, be comfortable running your own processes and excel at the following:
- Building and develop relationships with own customers and creating business opportunities
- Initiating and leading activities that contribute to goal achievement for growth and profitability in the portfolio
- Conducting activities such as demos and presentations
- Performance and budget responsibility for your own portfolio
- High self-motivation and being able to implement a structured way of working
- Thoroughly understand the customer’s needs, business, and processes
- Working under pressure and to deadlines
- Interacting with clients and customers both internally and externally
Your Strengths 💪
- Technological understanding and competence in the field of cloud-based services
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Tech
- Experience with solution sales and ‘hunter’ genes
- Experience with sales to banks, finance and/or insurance institutions is an advantage
- Preferably higher education/university or college (but it isn't essential)
What’s In it for You? 💰
Now the bit we’ve all been waiting for:
- Competitive fixed salary and generous, achievable commission plan
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
- Generous days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous pension contribution
- Gift on your birthday
- Annual Kick off abroad
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
- And much more!
Next Steps 🦶
Love the sound of us already? We can’t wait to hear from you 🦻
Our interview process currently takes place remotely and generally consists of the following steps:
- Recruiter call
- First stage interview
- Take-home psychometric testing (role dependent)
- Second stage (final) Interview
Equality and Diversity 🌍
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website. Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.