We are Puzzel
We engineered one of the first cloud-based contact centre solutions already back in 1998 and today, our exceptional team continue to innovate in the world of customer interaction management. Our open software is easy to integrate, and we have one of the best user-interfaces in the industry.
Puzzel is a leading provider of Contact Centre, Communication and Payment Services as a cloud service (SaaS) to enterprise customers across Europe. With headquarters in Oslo, Norway and offices in the UK, Bulgaria, Sweden, Denmark and Finland, we’re experiencing high growth and are lucky to be working with forward-thinking customers. Customers who are partnering with us to change the way customer service is delivered. Together we’re addressing their critical customer experience challenges and improving the lives of their customers.
Find out more at www.puzzel.com
We are now seeking a Backend QA Engineer to join our Bulgarian team.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Collaborate with developers and business representatives to clarify business requirements
- Participate in team meetings
- Communicate and share knowledge and experience with other team members from different Teams
- Estimate effort of testing activities
- Develop, execute, and maintain both manual and automation tests
- Track and report quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Use automation frameworks to perform API testing
- At least 3 years of experience with automation testing
- Experience with API testing
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLC, STLC, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with test management and bug tracking systems
- Experience with CI tools
- Experience with performance/stress testing
Puzzel is an international company and we conduct all internal communications in English therefore being able to communicate in English is a must. Please submit your application in English.
- Great compensation package
- An opportunity to influence and shape your own position in a company with big plans ahead
- Pleasant working environment in Sofia and colleagues with extensive experience and technical expertise
- Strong company culture and friendly atmosphere - we have an environment that is characterized by freedom and confidence to the individual employee
- Stylish city office / free fruit and beverages
- Flexi time and remote working supporting the work - life balance
- Generous holiday and vacation days
- Luxury health and travel insurance packages
- Transport allowance
- Working from home internet allowance
- Sports card
- Company paid phone and mobile internet
- Training and events attendance
- Yearly kick off events
- Birthday gift
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Puzzel are not considering candidates that do not have a work permit in the country we are hiring in.